Adult animations, worth the investment?

Izzy Stipe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've been investing money on quality animations and furniture, so much that the animations themselves (PG mind you) have taken up a lot of my initial budget. Sex sells, but holy crap the full perm animations are so expensive! Not sure if I'll be able to make a return on investment after buying them.

Have adult animations improven the sales of your items?

Does anyone know a store that sells some good animations for a fair price?

If it's ROI you're looking for, try sinking your time into learning to make the animations instead, there's a completely free way of doing so through Blender, and maybe a tiny investment into avastar or the likes of.

Otherwise, I really don't think you'll ever get a 'fair price' on full perm animations. :)

Izzy Stipe wrote:

Does anyone know a store that sells some good animations for a fair price?

Depends on what you mean by "fair".

If you mean fair to the creators who spent hours making the animations, no - everybody sell much cheaper than that.

But if you mean dirt cheap top quality adult animations, this is the first place to look:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AM%20corporate/4/180/21

• 2 weeks later...

If you have to ask where to find inexpensive quality animations you are simply not doing due diligence. If you're serious about your product you should be scouring sl for quality full perm motion capture animations. You should be spending days testing the quality of the animations. If you're serious about beds for example, get ready to spend upwards of $1000 USD for a full array of couple animations. (I know, I've done it.)

• 3 months later...

I have a store on another account and my Adult items far out sale my PG ones.  Investing in smooth, quality animations can be very expensive, I spend a fortune on them.  But, over time I make my money back and then some.  I will not buy any animation if I can't test it inworld first, no amount of videos or awesome reviews will convince me otherwise anymore because I have gotten ripped off way to often.

Always, always test, test, test.  Most couples animations usually run about 1000L$ to upwards of 2500L$ apiece.  Singles typically range about 500L$.  It really depends on where you shop. 

Kabuki & RNP are my favorite places to look for animations first though.  They have amazing sale prices pretty much every single weekend and they are the nicest people as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.