Please some creator/developer make tanlines for male and female TMP bodies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Qie Niangao wrote:

I vote no. TMP should just die a natural death, and the sooner developers abandon the hideous kludge, the better.

I understand your desire but I would rather see a TMP version 2.  I like the different look the TMP bodies give so an update to be more like the modern mesh versions (more open source; less control freak) would be preferable to the sinking ship approach.

Rhonda Huntress wrote

I like the different look the TMP bodies give

i can only speak for the male version, but if you see one, you have really seen all, same with the heads... 99% of the tmp wearers are clones from a weird failed and very overpriced experiment.

I too can only speak for the male of that species. It's really awfully outmoded now compared to its competitors, and it's just so complicated and unpleasant to buy and use anything associated with it.

If they replace the whole store, make the body modifiable, and open-source the UV maps, they might be worth considering, but they'd need to act while there's still enough interest that creators would be motivated to completely replace the scripting... and even then, there's the ridiculous geometry. 

True that the "beta" label made us all think they'd be upgrading this mess for free some day, but  I've long since lost hope that they're capable of better.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.