why can't i rezz a hot tub in my linden home

JBourbon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a x-clusives animations hot tub but when i try to rezz it i get an error message saying th epoperty owner won't allow it. I don;t see any restrictions in the covenant against it. I know others have them. It isn't a prim issue

Thansk for the answers. I have tried rezzing it in multiuple places, it isn't extending beyond the boundaries, I am in my own house, it isn't a 118 prim hot tub so it's not any of those problems. The error message is

Second Life: Can't rez object 'X-CLUSIVES ANIMATIONS CHALET ROMANCE & SEX HOT TUB' at { 256.749, 175.012, 35.0597 } on parcel 'Protected Land - Park ' in region Rubidium because the owner of this land does not allow it. Use the land tool to see land ownership.

2 answers to this question

As Alwin says, try rezzing it in the middle of your home.  If the object extends past the parcel boundaries, you'll get this error message.  Once it's rezzed, edit it into its final position.

Another possibility could be that you are in the wrong house!  Check to be sure it's YOUR Linden Home...the darn things look alike and it's easy to be in the wrong one.

Although the error message you are getting does not indicate this problem, be sure that your hot tub won't cause you to exceed your Land Impace allowance of 117.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.