Two Questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in my second week on SL and have two questions I'm sure a more experienced member can answer.

1.  Can homan females get pregnant on SL?  The question arose with my partner.  She thinks she can get pregnant n SL.  Since I've seen no contraceptive dispensers or pregnant women, I think not.

2. For some reason when I teleport to Sex City I keep getting kicked off within seconds of arival.  So far I've had no such problem on any other site. Anyone have a fix for the problem.

Thanks to all in advance.

CSMRetired03 wrote:

I'm in my second week on SL and have two questions I'm sure a more experienced member can answer.

1.  Can homan females get pregnant on SL?  The question arose with my partner.  She thinks she can get pregnant n SL.  Since I've seen no contraceptive dispensers or pregnant women, I think not.

2. For some reason when I teleport to Sex City I keep getting kicked off within seconds of arival.  So far I've had no such problem on any other site. Anyone have a fix for the problem.

Thanks to all in advance.

1. There's no internal, universal pregnancy system. The default Second Life avatar has very little in the way of "standard equipment" but it can be made to do a wide variety of things using scripted attachments made by various creators. There are pregnancy "systems" that are available and even without one you can always say you're pregnant. Consider yourself lucky so far - eventually you'll not only run into "pregnant" avatars, but ones whose bellies broadcast annoying messages about their pregnancy status in local chat for all to see.

2. Sex City probably has a system that limits access to accounts that are more than a certain number of days old. This helps reduce the problem of new throw-away accounts used to cause trouble. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding other sex places to visit in the meantime.

Hello CSM!

1. Second Life is a platform that relies heavily on the creativism of its residents and it is to a wide extent a blank canvas. Therefore Second Life has no build-in system that would simulate pregnancy or registers that your avatar has human appereance or not.

All pregnancy systems you will come across are build by other people like you and are not more than an enchancement of some roleplay. Meaning: Its all just play, which can be done however you like without any real consequences.

2. Probably a security system by the owner of Sex City, that ejects people based on account age in an attempt to keep the place safe from people who create new accounts just to cause trouble at those places.

As everyone suggested a female avatar cannot get pregnant just by hopping onto poseballs. There really isn't any difference in male or female avatars other than shape. If your partner wishes to get pregnant, there are HUDS like "Mama Allpa", or products from Suzy's Stuff and Nonsense, just to name a few.  There are many different hings available on SL for avatars who wish to roleplay being pregnant.  Even male avatars can get pregnant on SL.

As for the second one: it's likely just some kind of security system like everyone has suggested.

1- Go to Second Life Marketplace and search for pregnancy.  There are plenty of system available if you want to play that way.  And since this is a world of endless possibilities, she does need to be the one who is pregnant.  You could be a male robot carrying a cyborg fox pup. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.