Why are my outfits not saving?

princesspistachio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is extremely frustrating, but last few days I have not been able to save an outfit. I cleared cache numerous times and have multipule accounts that do the same, but I put together a few outfits and have not been able to save them even on my alts....please helppppppppppppppppp!!! :(

1 answer to this question

If the outfit folder is just empty after you have saved it, then the cause is usually something "bad" that you are trying to save in the outfit that fails the AIS3 checks.

Wear the items that fail to save as an outfit & then look in the Current Outfit folder in your inventory.

Look for anything in the Current Outfit folder that shows as a broken link, that isn't showing as worn (unbolded) or shows as attached to an invalid attachment point.  Delete any problem links & then the outfit should save.

If you can't see anything wrong, in the top menu bar of the viewer, go to Me (Avatar on Firestorm) -> Choose an avatar & select any of the classic avatars to wear - this will do a standard "Replace outfit".

Test if you can save this outfit - it should work.

Then swap back to wearing the items you are trying to save as an outfit again & save the outfit, that should hopefully fix it.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.