Not receiving music stream from one region in particular

Emyly Beaumont

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Not sure how helpful this will be as I am on Phoenix with Windows 7 & I don`t know which viewer you are on with a Mac, but if I click Ctrl Alt V I get the Admin menu and I can then see hidden URLs.

If you can find a way to do the same and get the URL, test that the URL works on your computer & if you have land of your own, check that you can hear the URL on your own land.

I understand you saying that others hear it so it is working, but you can also hear streams on other land, so it is not your ability to hear streams that is broken, it is something related to either that particular stream or that sim, so just trying to narrow down the problem.

If its a radio stream   the stream may have reached it limits of listeners.  You wont be able to connect to it untill someone disconnects.

Also it does happen but sometimes your modem on your computer cant find its way to connect the the streams computer. 

Or perhaps there is high net congestion in your area of the world. 

Just keep trying  it will click in

Oh  and make sure music volume control didnt get turned down or off.  Its weird how this can happen  lol  Seen it many times.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.