The Five-Prim Challenge

Sion Pearl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's what you do.

Rez five prims. Link them together. Pick them up. Attach them to a point on your avatar.

Now edit them while they're on your avie until you have an awesome attachment. Take a picture. Post it here.

What gave me this idea? I wanted some bracelets. I didn't have any. Now I have these:

spa girl

...but that's just me. What will you get?

Sion Pearl wrote:

Here's what you do.

Rez five prims. Link them together. Pick them up. Attach them to a point on your avatar.

Now edit them while they're on your avie until you have an awesome attachment. Take a picture. Post it here.

What gave me this idea? I wanted some bracelets. I didn't have any. Now I have these:

spa girl

...but that's just me. What will you get?

So cool Sion!  I will try when I get home from work!

Peace!

8O1 wrote:

I love this idea, and I think I'll try it and post my results! Also, Your pants are really cute, I hope you wouldn't mind telling me where they are from!

The catsuit and pantlegs are from Elixir. The White Siren Suit. You can get it in about four or five different colours. There's a male version too.

OK, I've had the textures forever, and I've owed my avie a dress with them. There is a longer version of this skirt too, but I like the short one for wearing in clubs.  I don't have to worry if my avie is "appropriately dressed" should she have to leave the club. Also muscari or grape hyacinths are a spring flower, and yes my avie's hair matches her shoes. She is color coordinated from head to toe.

muscari5prim.jpg

:smileyvery-happy:

Well, some people can rock the plywood look.

Iyoba Tarantal wrote:

OK, I've had the textures forever, and I've owed my avie a dress with them. There is a longer version of this skirt too, but I like the short one for wearing in clubs.  I don't have to worry if my avie is "appropriately dressed" should she have to leave the club. Also muscari or grape hyacinths are a spring flower, and yes my avie's hair matches her shoes. She is color coordinated from head to toe.

muscari5prim.jpg

Sweet. Good work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.