Ive just sold my $L , I have not received any information on nor have I received the payment.

JadeBabey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have just sold my $L

I have not been emailed about my sale or what is going on, I have not received the payments in paypal, I don't have a clue where all my $L/$USD have gone.

I am very confused on what is going on..

Thank you for help x

5 answers to this question

You used Lindex yes?

After you sell your L$ they go to your SL account as $US, you should be able to see your $US balance on both your account summary & account history pages.

You can then click the link next to your $US ba;ance on account summary page, called "process credit" this takes you to where you can arrange to send your $US to your Paypal account. At the bottom of the page under the heading "options" you should see Paypal listed, click on that to fill in your Paypal details.

When you sold your $L you should have received an email confirming your sale. If you used the Limit Sell option, you get one email saying that you placed an order and a 2nd one when your order is filled. It can take several days to fill your order if you picked a low price.

Check your junk/spam folder in your email to make sure you didn`t miss any emails.

I recived an email saying this

Dear JadeBabey, Thank you for using LindeX to sell Linden Dollars! You have sold L$39,267 for a total of US$146.30. Thanks again - we look forward to seeing you in Second Life! Linden Lab and the Second Life Team

i then did the whole process of puttin my email address into the paypal thing and stuff

but now i have no recived anything?

OK thats all normal, now you just need to wait, they say it can take up to 3 days to arrive at Paypal.

In general they do seem to keep within the 3 day rule, but there are times when it goes longer and suddenly lots of people start posting that they have waited over a week. Its been quiet recently so I guess things are working ok at the moment :)

Further info

My understanding is the lindens you sell go into a list  and people who are buy lindens are matched with you.  If currently linden purchase is low and there are linden sellers above you in the list, your US dollar amount may not appear right away.  Rest assured that you will get your US dollars.  It may not be right away. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.