Wanted: Rigged Mesh Chaps

LibertinaValkyria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, I've been searching all over the place for a pair of chaps. Preferably for Slink Physique and Hourglass as they are the bodies I and my wife use, respectively. Something to put a bit of that biker/wild west flair into my style.

I want a pair of rigged mesh chaps that I can wear with my own underwear, or none at all. The ones on the market right now only cater to the LL avi and look terrible when attempting to use my alpha hud and shape-edit to fit it. I don't want some BS Omega-applier type. Those are all over the place and those also force one to wear panties at the same time, and they aren't even well-drawn. I don't want some skin-tight garbage I have to tuck into boots.

You, dear reader, who would take up this job, let me know how much you want for this. Contact me inworld, please.

I would love to see this idea even be resold on the market, I don't care for exclusive ownership: Just the ability to texture/color it as necessary. If you make variants for Maitreya (which every new product seems to cater to these days) or even Belleza, you'd have the only rigged mesh chaps out on the market, and could stand to even sell the fullperm on its own if you'd rather other users do all the scripting and texturing for them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.