theAngelgrl1

Looking for a Daddy Dom

On 7/5/2017 at 1:30 PM, Syo Emerald said:

Paying attention is awsome. Especially paying attention to the date of a thread, so you don't dig up old corpses.

And there is zero negativity in the comment you quoted from him. He raises a legit question. Its absolutly ridiculus how upset you get on behalf of a stranger in a situation that has not involved you in any way.

awww sweetie. its OK  we are not all stupid xD i mean you kinda replied to  old post just as Anja did. makes me wonder if you where keeping tabs on this thread for almost a year. seeing if anyone would defy your words :o but no really I'm laughing some people amuse me. i just came back to this thread to see if there was actual any helpful information for people wanting to know about the lifestyle which most of sl probably knows. old men liking them young woman mmmm so good xD but really just wanted to see if any help stuff for beginners if there are any out there so anja sweetie zip them pretty lips of yours :P yes im cocky xD

It's more than words and somehow more than actions could ever show. It's hard to explicate this feeling I have for you, but it's one I could live out the rest of my days trying to make you understand.
- David Reeves

glassu.jpg

On 8/3/2017 at 9:17 AM, nomedgrl said:

makes me wonder if you where keeping tabs on this thread for almost a year. seeing if anyone would defy your words :o

Many of us simply have our forum feed set up to show us all new activity in some or all sub-forums.  This thread popped up on my activity feed and I sure as heck have not been watching it before this.

• Like 2