theAngelgrl1

Looking for a Daddy Dom

Hai im Jess or Fleur which ever. and im looking for a loving Daddy Dom to teach me the ways of a babygirl. also hopeing it wont just b that but aso have a close connetion as well.

want to know more

contact

theangelgrl1

theAngelgrl1 wrote:

Hai im Jess or Fleur which ever. and im looking for a loving Daddy Dom to teach me the ways of a babygirl. also hopeing it wont just b that but aso have a close connetion as well.

want to know more

contact

theangelgrl1

Help me out here.. You are partnered to a woman in SL and you say several times that you are "taken" in your profile. What would make anyone think you are interested in a Daddy Dom? Nothing about your profile even hints at a babygirl attitude.

Submission isn't something that can be taught. No one can teach you the ways of a babygirl/little.

you cant judge all by a profile. to be completely honest. one thng about people is that you have to get to know them before thinking that they are not somthing.

• Like 1

i agree, and i'm sure i'll be disagreed with.. but tha's okay... :)

you cannot "teach" someone to be a babygirl, or a little, or a submissive....

we just ARE what we are... plain and simple....

• Like 1

theAngelgrl1 wrote:

you cant judge all by a profile. to be completely honest. one thng about people is that you have to get to know them before thinking that they are not somthing.

That would only make sense, if the thing in question in neutral relationship to the content of your profile. For example, if your profile expressed your love for cookies, it would be unfair to assume you wouldn't like cake, too.

But if everything in your profile screams "I'm taken!!!" its doubtful that any dom would come to think you may be interessted. All that Drake was noteing is, that your profile (the thing that probably gives at least a second impression on who you are) may make your search harder than it has to be.

• Like 1

theAngelgrl1 wrote:

While it may be true in a broad sense, you've been in SL long enough to know how important profiles are.  You even admit in your profile you are a "-:ღ:-Profile Perv -:ღ:-"

Your profile is the first thing many people look at to decide if they want to talk with you at all, let alone having the kind of relationship you are looking for.

• Like 1

Freya Mokusei wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

It also fairly screams "I'm a lesbian!!" as well.

BisexuaIity exists!

\o/

Oh i know it does. As the father of a bisexual daughter and husband to a bisexual wife, I am very understanding of it. But I am more concerned with the partnering than anything else. I don't care how open your partner is, I dont know a single Daddy Dom that  would take on a babygirl who is partnered.

• Like 1

Yusss. I know you weren't diminishing, I was just boosting all-the-same. 

It's curious to find a thread like this, and I'm not active in the... yeah I can't type it... but THAT circle. The OP is surely coming from an unusual angle, but is there harm in her trying?

I don't know, but enjoy your weekend. :)

OP, methinks that you are going about this in the wrong order.

If you are wanting someone to teach you "the ways of a babygirl", then it sounds like you do not know just what one is to begin with.  I am not faulting you for any lack of knowledge, but I do advise you to do some learning on your own to find out if it is something that you truly would enjoy.  Doing so would save both yourself and any potential parter you find out there a lot of effort and heartache instead of just assuming it is something you would like.  What I would suggest is finding some in-world places that have discussions on the DD/BBG lifestyles and atttend them; listen to others, ask questions, and compare what you see and hear to what you are looking for.  Doing this will do nothing but give you a better understanding, and if it is something that fits you, will let you find a partner who will be able to complement you.

I agree with Dark. go looking around at places and look stuff up make sure you want to be in the lifestyle. and if its for you.

me myself i looked up on it and did reserch after i heard about Daddy doms. and i actully enjoy it.

i am stil trying to find DD/LG hang outs. but i hope you find what you are looking for or if you wanna be a babygirl or not ^^

nomedgrl wrote:

I agree with Dark. go looking around at places and look stuff up make sure you want to be in the lifestyle. and if its for you.

me myself i looked up on it and did reserch after i heard about Daddy doms. and i actully enjoy it.

i am stil trying to find DD/LG hang outs. but i hope you find what you are looking for or if you wanna be a babygirl or not ^^

Blade's Edge BDSM club is very DD/BBG friendly, and they have two regularly scheduled discussions on the topic every week, one of those just for BBGs/Littles to attend.

• Like 1

Sybaine Falconer wrote:

What is a babygirl?

If she's not a traditional submissive that can be trained (taught) why is the daddy role called a daddy DOM?

Dom is short for Dominant. Doms/Dommes do not teach nor train Subs to be subs. They train them in how they prefer their specific sub to act. But that is in no way teaching or training them in submissiveness. No one can teach someone to be submissive if they aren't. It is a part of your very being.

Daddies are more caregivers than the standard Dom. More gentle and nurturing than anything.

• Like 1

you know guys, when people say they want to be taught in the bdsm world, it just means that they feel they have a potential for it that they want someone to exploit, someone asking to be taught how to be submissive is someone who is very likely already submissive in nature but wants someone with experience to teach them the ways of that world,  or get turned on by the idea of being "corrupted" into sex toys

it doesn't mean that they want to be made into something they are not, if they show interest towards it, there must be a reason for it, right?. at worst, it means that they want to see if the things they have touched themselves to and supposedly like work for them beyond imagination, you don't willingly ask someone to teach you how to dance if you don't see yourself doing it and having fun while doing it, or would you

but of course, you guys would go and be nitpicky over things that were not issues in the first place and act like your kinky world is too special for this person to be part of, or something. there's no need to over complicate things with most of the things that have been said in the thread, the things about how this person is supposedly not what they're saying that they want to be, bear in mind, what's more, in this specific case the whole being taught thing is probably there to add more into the baby girl that needs to be taught part of the kink, totally suprising i know, shocking

this stuff is probably making me sound more uptight than i really am, but i don't think there's a way to say it without sounding like that, or at least i didn't see one, not that i bothered much trying to do that, but still, you guys are just wasting anyone who reads this thread's time with purposeless and kinda annoying nitpickery, should just stop with the "oh so smart, i know more about how life works than you do, because i know you can't be things you're not, and i know what things you are and are not" pretentious talk disguised as advices and try to have some fun...

if this person thinks they can potentially enjoy themselves as a baby girl, just let them try and discover that part of themselves rather than belitting them, they might end up being the best baby girl the world has ever seen, or something..

the profile stuff is something different altogether, and i don't really know howthat works since i am new to this, so i have nothing to say on that

On 6/30/2016 at 9:12 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

theAngelgrl1 wrote:

want to know more

contact

theangelgrl1

Help me out here.. You are partnered to a woman in SL and you say several times that you are "taken" in your profile. What would make anyone think you are interested in a Daddy Dom? Nothing about your profile even hints at a babygirl attitude.

Submission isn't something that can be taught. No one can teach you the ways of a babygirl/little.

being a Sub is about letting go of control and that can be taught what form you feel comfortable doing that in is another matter

On 6/30/2016 at 9:12 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

theAngelgrl1 wrote:

want to know more

contact

theangelgrl1

Im wondering...

What is the problem you have with the people who wants to find someone? I've noticed, that when someone opens a post about "looking for someone" regardless of whether it's mommy,  a kid, a daddy or mommy dom or whatever, you always have something negative to say.
Now if she wants a daddy dom... where does that affect you? And what does her sexuality have to do with what she asks for or looking for? Just because you can not read what you want to see in her profiles? What does it matter to you how many times she says she is "taken"? Does it affect you too? What do you care about what people think about her or what she's interested about? Hun.... NOBODY CARES! but you, 
that you dedicate yourself and the liberty to investigate their life through whatever they say in their profiles.

Keep in mind that people write what they want. Many people write in their profiles things that is not really the truth, it's just part of their roll-play. What is the problem with that?

She is looking for a daddy dom? Good for her and I hope she finds someone. But as you will not be that person .... why criticize or judge? Because I doubt, but I doubt that you are perfect, much less here in SL.

Leave prejudices outside the door and let people find what they want to find and that's it. Save your negativity that in the end, people write in their profiles what they want you to know, not what you would really like to read from them. Capiche? Good then.

Edited by Anja Medier
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 10:12 AM, theAngelgrl1 said:

Pay no attention to negativity. You keep posting and searching for what you want to search and have fun in SL. Good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anja Medier said:

Pay no attention to negativity. You keep posting and searching for what you want to search and have fun in SL. Good luck.

Paying attention is awsome. Especially paying attention to the date of a thread, so you don't dig up old corpses.

And there is zero negativity in the comment you quoted from him. He raises a legit question. Its absolutly ridiculus how upset you get on behalf of a stranger in a situation that has not involved you in any way.

Edited by Syo Emerald
  • Like 3

On 7/4/2016 at 11:48 AM, Sybaine Falconer said:

What is a babygirl?

If she's not a traditional submissive that can be trained (taught) why is the daddy role called a daddy DOM?

The reason they are not considered the traditional submissive, is that even though within the D/s dynamic they are considered submissives first and fore most, then a Babygirl/little/middle you handle them differently than your traditional submissive. Outside of a D/s dynamic, honestly i do not have much experience in the handle of them. And honestly, (And this is my personal opinion, coming from a babygirl) Is that the base of being a babygirl/little/middle can not be learned. Its something that is already there. However, the how to act, how to be around others and so forth can and should be taught. 

I would second the option of going to discussions, and meeting like minded people and picking their brains. See if its a lifetyle that you truely feel you fit into. I know i personally lead discussions and I do go over the babygirl/little/middle dynamic often. Because even if its not something your into, it is never a bad thing to learn of a different dynamic :) 

And yes, I know this is an old post, but a very common thing people look into, so never hurts to keep the post going and open. :) 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 3:30 PM, Syo Emerald said:

Paying attention is awsome. Especially paying attention to the date of a thread, so you don't dig up old corpses.

And there is zero negativity in the comment you quoted from him. He raises a legit question. Its absolutly ridiculus how upset you get on behalf of a stranger in a situation that has not involved you in any way.

yes the post is old..and your point is? im NOT blind and there is a point why still a visible post dont you think?. So even if i reply a post that is 4 yrs old that is NOT your concern. If its ridiculous for you, then you're twice ridiculous to come back and read mine. But hey thanks... that means that anyone can come back and still posting.xD