How to propertly report this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! I hope all had a nice day, ofc this is not my account, I'm posting this way just for protection, I'm besieged by some kind of maniac/sociopath avatar who is doing so annoying things (and not just with me)

I was in my usuall sandbox just talking , and this avatar, attack randomly with stupid balls who can trow away you or push you any directions, attack random ppl, but this day she/he was far away i think, he makes a gpu crash, i mean "black screen" (i think this is called "sim crash/reboot loger"), so I have to reboot my pc to enter again (ofc this can damage physically your hardware), is that attitude for a report/ban? I mean I know in soo many serious games for less than it, you can get perma banned from your mac address...i don't know if this applies here

I really thanks by now for all the answers, this is really frustrating my experience in second life, i just don't bother anyone, I just enter here for have a nice time <3 , so thats all ~~~~

P.d: thanks for take the time for read this btw <3

next to report, inform the owner of the sandbox if it's not a LL owned one.

You could also start thinking for yourself if a sandbox is a good hangout... it's thé perfect place for griefers to test and use their stuff. And btw... not only real prof griefers... also noobs who think use of those things is really fun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.