Discrimination and how it affects life and the net?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devan Miami wrote:

In fact:
You have been doing nothing but post insults and accusations (one after the other this morning) towards me without really, anything to show for it.
What do you have t'show for your constant negative posts towards me? Did my right to reply to whoever I decided make you cry or something? Seriously Sit Down..

Edit: Seriouslly sit down with all that carrying on and hoot n'nanny and what not... lol

Oh he does have something to show for it. He has gained a lot. I know I'm a bit late to this party but I can tell you what he gained from it. He showed me what you are. He also showed loads of other people what you are. That's a huge gain To be fair, though, you also showed us what you are.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

I hope one day you and your many roommates can afford your own computers. It must be so inconvenient having to share. What a coincidence you were both logging in to this forum within minutes of each other.

Well they all share the same head so so that sort of stuff just happens.

Even more inconvenient

Devan Miami wrote:

And I counter argue: I'm am not a troll and that I retain the right to post "Anything and Everything" (that is well within the Second Life's TOS, or any TOS of any online grid, game, forum, ect, or other public communities) to anyone's or induvidual's reply as were replying is allowed anywhere on the internet for as many times as I please. And I stick by that 100%"  Therefore I conclude: you are accusing me of trolling and that's slander. There is nowere in the TOS that limits the amount of multiple replies to someone else's multiple replies in Second Life as far as I've been able to read.

So I will tell you this: I'll basically do as I please and I don't need your permission.

Once again: Sincerely,

Devan Miami
ETA: I have Persians to go kill. In other words, i've wasted enough time on "losers" this evening. Laters.

This is why I conclude you see?: You have resorted to insult tactics: Which means I have won the arguement.

From the Community Guidelines..

• Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life.

Also

• No Flaming: "Flames" are hostile or disruptive posts, or messages intended to incite an angry response. Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome, but name-calling and airing of grievances are not appropriate in our discussion areas. We will also not tolerate any post that encourages others to violate any policy of Linden Lab

and finally

• Off Topic Content: Please keep your commentary relevant to the discussion and within the format that the forum, board or question and answer area require. (For example, in the Answers section, please follow the Q&A format of the discussion.) Content that is blatantly off topic is not permitted. You may also not post regarding subjects that do not relate to Second Life except in the General forum discussion board.

I guess you didn't look very hard, did you?

Malinda Quartz wrote:

My apologies again, that was my "friend/lover" I was afk.  We share the same computer and yes were both here together. So therefore I appologies on Devan Miami's behalf. He's upset over something that happened to me in one of the sims a few days ago. It was kind of uncalled for but I've conviced him to relax now but he thinks that the two of you or a few of you are behind it. That if you guys are trully them? Lets talk in private shall we?

I have no idea what he's talking about.  I was only responding to the fact he kept saying he did nothing wrong here on the forum, when in fact he did.

I suggest he just let it go and you both block the people that were behind what happened to you.  If you own land or control any in a group, ban them too.  Problem solved.  Rarely do you get anywhere talking or arguing with idiots that want to do nasty things to people.  If it was over a ban, then remember that land owners can ban anyone for any reason or none at all.  Just move on.  There are plenty of other places in SL that you'll be welcomed to.

There aren't 2 of them. Both accounts are just one person. He no doubt made a mistake and posted with the wrong account. Malnda's first post in the 'Review' thread makes that clear. Then, when he'd realised the mistake, he made up a silly explanation because he thought it would be too late to simply delete the post..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.