How can i find some Item in game?

DemoMan29

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so i really like some item in game
Example Sofa Somewhere in game 

i click on that item i see some information who made it and try to find it on Market but can't find anything
it there anyway i can buy or buy item? maybe that item is only for that place can't buy anywhere?

and when i buy these item where can i place it beside my ownland?

Sorry for a Bad English Thanks! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

1 answer to this question

It can be difficult to find a place to buy a specific item that you see in world.  Sometimes, you can examine the item with your editor to discover the name of the creator, and then examine the creator's profile to see if there is information about where she sells things.  When you know the creator's name, you can also search Marketplace for the creator's store.  Unfortunately, you may often discover that the creator is no longer in SL, or has closed her shop.

If you have items in your inventory, you may place them -- that is, rez them -- on land that you own or rent.  Some groups will also allow you to rez them on group-owned land.  And, of course, you may rez items temporarily anywhere else where you have permission from the landowner.  Those places include public sandboxes and many Linden-owned parks and public areas.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.