Object tryes to debit Lindens from my account

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today a item ask me permission for allow it, to debit money from my account....so...ofc i touch "deny" , but i was wondering, cuz the text says, if I put accept instead of deny, the item will be free to take many lindes as the objec's creator wants for not determinated time...so I know there should be a menu to see the configuration (or a list) for those objects who can debit money from my account, anyone know about that? Thanks :matte-motes-smitten:

You did precisely what one should do when he/she rezes something and does not recognize why the "debit permissions" box comes up.

That said, this listing is VERY clear that it charges per play, even other reviews point that out.

The review you left, should be removed. It's going to get flagged anyway, because it's a false review. It's not a "scam" setup to take your money, it's a game that charges you to play, the listing *specifically* points this out.

I have no clue why people refuse to read the item listings, it's not even a long listing, it's a very short one. So, there's not much excuse for not reading it, and then telling everyone the seller is a scam artist trying to steal your money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.