magik-ads help after paid 1000L$ not working

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with Magik-ads? I paid 1000L$ for advertising at this location

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cybrus/213/94/27

[20:03] Magik-Ads.com V 1.9.6 Cybrus <214.26140, 92.00300, 27.70225>: You added budget to kang%2Ewise with 1000L$

After paying the Advertising board, it does not work. I can`t add my content to it. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Do I need to register somewhere first. Any help would be greatly apprecieated.

and I have read this link http://www.magik-ads.com/subpages/advertise.php ,still not working

I really doubt it is you. I have rented from here before and had huge problems when i tried to change the content in the ad board. I contacted the owner and never got any reply. I the submitted a ticket and it took about a month to get a reply from them. I messaged them back and never heard from them again. 

I know this isn't really very helpful and i hope you have more luck getting things sorted 

I have put many comments on the ticket I submitted and I have only had one reply. He replied once that he would provide me the latest upgrade version of his Ads board, but that I had to be online for him to do this. Today is July, 2 and he has not come online to help me, while I have been patiently waiting for him. I talked to another Ads renter and he has the same problem. This man does not make an effort to come on-line to help his customers who are dissatisfied because his product does not work!

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.