Builder 4 Hire

Happy Toshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been building since 05 in second life. I use photoshop and mesh. Can Build anything from A club to a store. No job is to small or too big. Parties as well need stuff for a rez day party I can do that. Need a stage for your concert can do that as well. Just about any type of furniture I can do. (Except Sci fi stuff or midevil stuff I can do if if you dont mind paying for materials but other then that cant hardly do that. Except Maybe a modern day sci fi club or something. But if you are looking for a space ship or something sorry).

Will compete with other prices depending on job. Also builds take time when doing it right it will get done faster if you have a firm idea on what you want pictures are always a plus. The reason I do this is cause Im hoping you know what you want and dont change the build all together a week into it. Like one day you say you want a tropical club then when im about done you say well my wife and I were thinking maybe a sci fi club would be better or what not. I put alot of hours and hard work into my builds.

Here is my portifolo on flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80153216@N02/

(PLEASE MSG ME INWORLD I RARELY COME BACK TO CHECK ON THE FORUMS. MOST OF THE TIME I FORGET SO ITS EASIER JUST TO MSG ME INWORLD I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN 8-12 HOURS. IF YOU DONT MSG ME AND MSG ME HEAR IT WILL PROBABLY BE AROUND 3-4 DAYS)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.