Anyone having problems with Market Place?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This week, me and a couple others i know have been having problems with moving to the next page, or opening a page on an item to see its description (everytime it flips you to page not available, often it comes up on a "retry, but not always). Checking out, its a nightmare, took me three tries, and today it would not let me check out from either "buy now" or my cart. I keep getting a message the page is not available, or it flips me back to the front page of the MP.

If there's a fix or a trick, if anyone could help, we would all really appreciate it, thanks :)

I need to add myself to this list as well. Marketplace has not been working for me for about two weeks now. I have tried on multiple comptuers. It does, however, respond if I use Chrome. I had this browerser on my travel laptop. I do not have Chrome on my home network computers, nor do I wish to have it.

So if anybody comes up with a fix for Explorer I hope they will pass it along.

Thanks!

June 25 - Still not working for me. :-( Guess this Lindens aren't going to get spent.

June 26 - market place is now totally unaccessible in Internet Explorer now. I don ot want Chrome on my home network so I guess I will not be able to spend Lindens until something is done. LOL! I spoke with a friend who also cannot use IE for market place so it is NOT my system. GRRRRRRR!

June 27 - No improvement. Apparently they must not care.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

YES - I'm still spending too much on it!!!!

HELP!

well !! i cant help you at all with your spending habit ok. So sorry about that ok

but i can help you with your any overfull closets problems if you struggling with that

like you can give your stuff to me and just keep buying new stuff. I will look after your stuffs for you. I have heaps of room for stuff in my closet. I be quite into sharing my closet with them who got way to much stuff to fit all in their own. For like free even.  I will only just borrow some outfits to wear now and again ok

(:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OH BABY!!!! I never saw it this bad you are right going to the next page, looking at a item, trying to buy items, and my systems rocks. But not in Marketplace it's almost like having aol back in the day of dial up. They want you to spend money to upgrade your avi and give you no means to without a problem ......TERRIBLE is all i have to say....I guess they don't want my L's.

TOKILO wrote:

OH BABY!!!! I never saw it this bad you are right going to the next page, looking at a item, trying to buy items, and my systems rocks. But not in Marketplace it's almost like having aol back in the day of dial up. They want you to spend money to upgrade your avi and give you no means to without a problem ......TERRIBLE is all i have to say....
I guess they don't want my L's.

They don't but I know someone who does. Click the Pay button in my profile :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.