Cocktail Party FASHION .......

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Did you try the witches brew also? It makes your head spin, literally. Murray is an interesting infohub. Has that nice bar, nice big deck, but virtually deserted. I suppose it's because it's designated as a temporary welcome area that LL doesn't start noobs out there. By the way, awesome melons. The cocktails I mean. 

I was a bit surprised to be the only one there, and got so caught up in photographing the melons (you're not the only one to note their awesomeness), that I forgot to look for the witches brew. I'll have to make a return visit, I guess! Perhaps traffic will pick up once word gets out about the melons.

I'm not sure what time zone everyone is in and what hour would make it possible for the greatest amount of residents to attend. I'm thinking 10 AM SLT on Saturday, November 5, 2011 should be good. While that may be a bit early for cocktails in California, perhaps they can wake up with a Tequila Sunrise.  It will be 1 PM on the east coast of the US and time for the afternoon martini. In Europe, it will be evening already. And in Asia it be late at night.

Here's the slurl: NY Ballroom Jazz Club

Hope to see you there.

Yeah, the time zone thing is always tricky. I think 3 PM SLT is used a lot, but that sounds like it would leave out residents in Asia, which is no good. I don't object to having a liquid lunch, so 10 AM sounds like a better idea to me. 

And with a week's notice, I have time to shop for a new dress!

Sorry, the time for the cocktails needs to be adjusted by two hours to accommodate residents in the far east. The meeting will be at 8:00 AM SLT on Nov. 5. This is really early for people in California. I suggest a cocktail with vegetable or fruit juice in it for those who must arise early. I found a good web site to convert a time on a future date in one time zone to a time and date in another time zone, known as the TimeZoneConverter. 

Times and dates in major cities for the cocktail gathering on Nov. 5:

New York: 11 AM

Paris: 4 PM

London: 3 PM

Moscow: 6 PM

Sydney: 2 AM (Nov. 6)

Hong Kong: 11 PM

Tokyo: Midnight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.