Clothing Designer Looking for Clubs to Collab on Advertising Agreement

DioDiabloz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am the owner and creator of CS TATTOO, I create and sell Men & Women's Tattoos, Applier Clothing, Mesh Clothes & Accessories for popular mesh bodies. I am looking for clubs of any kind to collaborate on an advertisement agreement. 

I am proposing to provide a biweekly rotating  "Free Gift" to give out at your club to all guests or group members only. In addition, I can make a custom unisex tattoo that is based on your club name and or logo to give out to visitors. 

I will give you two (2; male/female) LOD2 3LI attractive vendors that you can place in your club at the landing point or some other high traffic area. No chat spam scripts or group joiners emminating from this vendor.  Items will be updated biweekly featuring tattoos or mesh accessories for Free (unlimited) to your guests or set to group gift only, your preferance. If you only want one (1) vendor then a  male/female gift will rotate. 

If you are interested, please send Diodiabloz Resident a message in world, I look forward to hearing from you!

CS TATTOO In World Store

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.