Hello everyone serious question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so iv been hearing allot about this lately an i need to know because this upsets me a great deal

iv been told that once sansar drops that htey WILL be forcing people to go over to the new grid about a month or so after release this upsets me greatly is this true?

all that time an money spent on this game is gonna go down the drain i even ahve friends who have spent littarly thousands on this game an there very upset about it i need ot know if this is true or not 

It's not true. I wouldn't put much faith in the folks saying that it IS true. Sansar isn't being made for, or catered to, the majority of sl residents in the first place. Tell those people feeding you this info to do a little more homework, they failed. 

If that were true they would not be spending a dime on SL enhancements.  Project Bento would be a total waste of money.

Linden Lab has a product they make money from.  To make more money they need more customers.  Reusing SL's base is not going to increase the customer base.  They don't want us over there. They do want the top 100 designers to produce products over there, however.  You will see some stores leave and you will see others replace them.  However as long as SL is in the black it will still be here.

Noooo that will not happen. LL wants people to stay here because they get a percentage of money we exchange, they earn from us and now they will have just one more platform, you are free to stay here as long as you see fit but support wise, I believe there will be a slight decrease here in the old SL.

arnkel Stromfield wrote:

so iv been hearing allot about this lately an i need to know because this upsets me a great deal

iv been told that once sansar drops that htey WILL be forcing people to go over to the new grid about a month or so after release this upsets me greatly is this true?

all that time an money spent on this game is gonna go down the drain i even ahve friends who have spent littarly thousands on this game an there very upset about it i need ot know if this is true or not 

Not only that, but Sansar will have a spelling test, so your friends should start practicing if they want to get in!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.