Pant to Mesh Body Not Nice Nowaday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello sl member & forum reader, just want to share something which I feels that mybe some of us girls having this problem nowaday.  The problem is on wearing pants on mesh body.  

I dont know about others, but for me I would like to suggest for desiger in SL for girls pant that try to make it like we wear before when we dont have mesh body and its fitted to body and we dont need to adjust or hide anything because nowaday if we are wearing the mesh body mostly the pants we need to hide for some part of the body to match the pant we wearing but its still not nice and we need to adjusted our physical body on the waist down so to make it look better that is not really a good solution. It is ugly u know, why need to make our legs wider by wearing the pants with mesh body likes a cartoon avatar more to it.

Why cant all the SL designer make it like we used to be when we have the mesh cloth on before too, we dont adjusted our physical body down waist below for that time just to wear mesh cloth straight on and we dont have any problem much and its not ugly in terms of wearing it before too it just fitted nicely like we real wearing pant.

So I hope and wish if SL designers could solve this problem or SL team Management who handled this section. We have come to a better ways, looks and life in SL on cloths and body until now and hope you guys look into this and come out with a solution.

Thank your for reading this and would gladly if the rightful people involve to reply me and appreciate their cooperation in this.

With your system body, you had the alpha layer you wore that blanked out your body. Now, that's handled by the alpha cuts on the hud for your body. There are some pants that fit fairly well without the alphas that are made using the dae file for the mesh bodies, like Slink and Maitreya. Belleza is starting to release their body file to designers now that the body updates they've been promising are supposed to be released almost any time. 

Demo though. Sometimes the standard fitmesh sizes don't fit some of the mesh bodies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.