Sign in to follow this  
Azaziel Mistwalker

Looking for a good, active community roleplay!

I AM looking on my own (I have a few places earmarked for exploration after work), but I'm wanting to see if anyone has any personal suggestions! I'd love to find a community where I could live and hang out, somewhere kids can pop by and trick or treat during halloween, where I can lean out and wish my neighbor a good day, know what I mean?

I've roleplayed for awhile now, but have never on SL. I write primarily as human, and wish to find something non-fantasy.

Thank you in advance for suggestions!

then cumberland is what youre looking for, I can attest and back up my experiences from living in that community. everyone is super friendly, lots to do, very active rp, and love the views of all the lakes they have and boardwalk views.

Nightingale is the perfect place for you! We are a family community, but with adult attractions as well! Here is our advert:

Affordable living in beautiful neighborhood!

5 Sims of Beautiful neighborhood & 1 is Slums/Hood with Trailer park.

Town Of Nightingale. A growing community with lots of beautiful scenery including fishing/swimming pond, Nice park an area with river. Game room/bowling. Boating docks for water fun. visit us at our welcome center for a list of Availability.

We are seeking RPers to fill some jobs. Mechanic's, Pizza delivery, Bar tenders, dancers, clerks, FD, tattoo shop (few spots that can be rented for business as well). Applications are at our HUB.

We also offer some space for business owners. If you wish to open a business such as a restaurant, a bar, daycare, school etc.

Please contact Alexus Christen.

www.townofnightingale.com for more info.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Starry%20Nights/143/229/24

We encourage you all to set up roleplay and get involved.

I hope to see you there!

I currently started living in a new community that is Family based, although I do not have children me and my partner find it fun to be apart of a new and growing community full of wonderful people. It is small so you run into people often. 

Cherished Haven is growing and active. 

Look me up if you visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cherished%20Haven/168/52/23