Sign in to follow this  
Rabane00

Female and male seek another male for relationship

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I posted before wanting to fill this spot, but it was misunderstood by so many.

To clarify: I am a straight female who's main companion is a bi-male.  I'd like to find another bi-male (Human pls) for companionship and much more.  Bonus if you're on the submissive side!  You would be a companion, play partner and more mainly for me and sharing intimate time with both of us (at least part of the time).  We enjoy clubbing and shopping and would like you to accompany us occasionally.  

We have a large property that can provide a small living space for you.   This is a long term situation we're looking for not just play time. This means, if feelings develop for one of us, it's possible to let them grow.  ((This is extremely important))

If you are interested or have questions, please post them here or find Rabane00 in game.  

Thank you so much for your time!

This position isn't based on sex (although, it's very wanted).  It's based on a connection between people and where it may lead.  This is NOT an ad for someone to be just a sex toy or pet.  We are seeking a RELATIONSHIP.   Also, you do NOT have to live on premises if you do not want to.  It would be optimum, but not a deal breaker.

If anyone has any more questions, I'd be happy to clarify and answer for you....

Thanks,

Rabane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.