Weird bars on av's face/nose

Illuminessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There are weird bars or somethign running from my av's outer edge of the nose to wars the mouth corners.

I've tried undeformers and such, even tried on the starter av's and it stays there with every skin or shape i use.

Here are some pictures to kind of explain what i mean.

http://img651.imageshack.us/g/snapshot001w.png/

Both pictures are taken with different skins and shapes and the bars are clearly visable.

I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me out on this.

Thx in advance~

4 answers to this question

The only lines I can see on those pics are the normal face shape lines & shadows. They will vary depending on the nose & cheek settings on the shapes, some skins will define them more too & also the angle your avvie is facing relative to any local lights or the sun.

The way that some people choose to bleach out the face is to use a face light & if you are comparing your face to the ones on advertising pics for skins, the avvies in those pics are almost certainly wearing facelights too.

Welcome to Second Life forums, Illuminessa. I do agree with SID and Peewee. Your face looks perfectly fine, and just has normal face shading.  I compared yours to my avatar, and while mine is less pronounced, the lines are there too.

Without face light...

no face light.jpg

With face light...

face light.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.