Will SL delete an account that hasn´t been used for a very long time?

DaynaWilder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A while ago, I made an alt. But for different reasons, including my e-mail crashing which means I have no mail box to send a new SL password to, I can´t access that account. It doesn´t really matter, since I have all my important stuff on my original avi. But I just wondered, will my alt be deleted eventually if I don´t use it?

1 answer to this question

What i had several times with accounts that been premium, downgraded to basic and than left behind is  the account details stay available, (even for deleted accounts),  you have to contact support for it, you only will be able to log in on the website and get the message the account can be reactivated. In this case, depending on how long it's been, inventories are mostly gone.

( the ones i use for this example been offline for over 5 years)

LL can ask a reactivation fee for it, 9.95 if i'm not wrong, but as far i know that's rarely practiced.

If it's just a basic account and not too many years ago most things will still be waiting for you. Keep in mind due to some changes, not all from you all stuff will work as expected... for example invisiprims...

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.