Looking for new friends/activity partners? Consider the world of RP!

Guenevere Amaranth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!!

I've noticed a lot of people putting up posts looking for new friends and hobbies here in SL!

I'm working with a great group of people who are putting together a high fantasy/medieval RP sim! Whether you've never tried RP before or you've been around for years, it's a great way to make friends and learn a new hobby.

Please, do not misunderstand....it is in no way a sexual RP, Gor, or a way to meet partners. It's just a way for friends to have fun (and many people involved have had strong friendships for years.)

If you are totally new, mentorship will be provided.

We welcome all kinds of pre-existing characters, and are particularly in need of Mermaids/Men, those who play "dark side" characters, and strong men who might make up a coalition of guards.

There are characters who could use a best friend, sister, daughter, lady-in-waiting, squire, suitor, anything to help flesh out the storyline. Of course, we're also more than happy to have people great at creating their own storylines.

I know a lot of people avoid getting into RP because it takes some time to learn and can seem overwhelming. We're looking for people who we will stick with us, and in turn, we'll invest time and offer friendship to you. :) Shops and homes are for rent, so you can even sleep on sim if you wanted to. *laughs*

We're not set up to have people go OOC exploring for fun, so tours are set up in small groups or one-on-one, where we can get to know you and see if you'd be a good fit, and vice versa.  If you're on SL a lot, and wonder how to invest your hours other than clubs and shopping, please get in touch. You can IM me in world at guenevere.amaranth , and I'll be happy to chat with you.

*Hugs*,

*~ Guen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.