i am trying to list a RATED G item on the marketplace and it reverts to ADULT RATING even after save

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

IMMMMAAAAA ABOUUTTT TO PULLL MYYY HAAAIIIIRRRRRRRR!!

i am trying to list a RATED G item on the marketplace and it reverts to ADULT RATING even after save

I am not new to the second life marketplace on how to list my items for sale on there- however.....TODAY its being a DORKY BUTT POOP MONSTER to me!

I am trying to list a breedable fatpack in there and its a rated G item.....so i go to save it.....it REVERTS BACK TO RATED A- it saves my description......and title.....BUT NOT THE RATING.......i have tried to do this MANY MANY TIMES... and it KEEPS reverting back to ADULT RATING.........................BAD SL BAAAAAADDDDDD BOY

HELP?

====================

AND....to add insult to injury........it happened again...when listing another breedable fatpack....even after i saved it as RATED G--- it reverted to back to ADULT RATING...when that is NOT the rating i chose

2 answers to this question

You have probably used one of the embargoed keywords on the super-secret list of naughty words that the system checks before it approves a listing.  Because it's a super-secret list, the only way you can find out which word is the offender is to try changing your text one word at a time. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.