I have a Fish Hunt for a long time, i asked a quetion about Alts and have been griefed for a month

JonnGrooves Melodious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have had a Fish Hunt on & off for two years withand witout a partner, a month ago I asked a wuestion in GoldTokens Chat about alts and bots sucking up money from the bouy, which is not fair to other new hunters or noobs, since that day I was griefed by one person who thinks that after nine years on SL i will just leave due to his griefing, its the first time in 9 years that I have ben griefed!He has changed the first avatar which was a month old to a female avatar that was a month old and now he has a new alt that is a week and a half old, he has constantly sent abusive IM'S and then abandons the alt, I am constantly reporting them to sl with all the details and then blocking them . I spend a lot of money on goldtokens and on SL marketplace over all these years and even though I h

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately Alwin is right: ban, block, file abuse reports (only, as I've already mentioned,  don't file them here, that isn't doing anybody any good. Use the Abuse Report function in the viewer instead). And remember, never ever answer back - if you do, you accept their challenge and LL will use it as an excuse not to get involved.

You may also contact GoldTokens.net about the problem. I'm not sure if they are willing and able to help but it doesn't hurt to ask.

And of course, if you happen to know others who host Gold Hunt or Fish Hunt, you should have a word with them and see if they can help. Having some alts banned from one fishing spot won't bother the griefer much but if all his alt suddenly are banned from lots of places, it might hurt him quite badly.

It may not be much comfort but at least you should remember that the time they spend harassing you is time they spend not fishing and they will get tired of it sooner or later.

• Like 1

Yes ,

if there is any player who is abusing any of the fishing or hunting areas in a  manner that violates our ToS we ( GoldTokens) will block them from further game play  in the Goldtokens system . We simply need to have evidence of the abuse and of course their names . 

TerryDavidd

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.