Cashed out lindens 19th May 2016, still waiting fot the Money 13th June 2016, why?

Ebonnee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I cashed out I press process credit also I submitted a ticket only to be told the holidays, do the maths, 19th May 2016 to date 13th June 2016 today, still processing credit, 3 dollars taken out of this transaction, yet nothing in my PayPal, I understand holidays but this is a joke. If it was me owing LL I would be reprimanded, penalised. Yet. I wait in vain why? More then 5 days, 10 days even 20 + days, why?

3 answers to this question

I'd think that 21 Business Days is long enough.

Is your PayPal account "Verified"? Have you received any emails from the Linden Research Finance Department? If so you need to act on these. Otherwise, give Linden Lab a call. - https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

Concierge Support Phone Numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long Distance

8am to 9pm PST

Local Toll-Free numbers are available for the following countries

Please note that some Toll-Free numbers have changed

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 800-724-4552
  • Japan: 800-100-3060
  • Brazil: 800-878-3076
  • Spain: 90-083-9074
  • UK: 800-086-9081

You can also contact us by submitting a support case for assistance

To create a new support request, please use the Submit a Support Case form or start a Live Chat. Please help us to assist you faster and more effectively by describing your issue with as much detail as possible.

If you've already submitted a case on the issue, you can update it in your support history.

• Like 2

If you have made a certain amount of money and have not completed the IRS info then your money will likely be in holding. When this first started up a couple of years ago there were lots of folks that missed the information that they needed to confirm their identity in order to get paid.

So that COULD be the issue. Check your "open tickets" in the backend of your account on the website.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.