The old "can't upload mesh to Aditi" issue rears its head again.

Fennet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As far as I can tell, I am certified to upload meshes to SL, but I'm unwilling to put more money in my account so I can test on the main grid. I have everything on account they say is needed, and I took the mesh tutorial to get certified. I get the upload window for mesh on the main grid, and there doesn't seem to be any problem, I just don't have any money left in my account.

So I went to Aditi. I've been there and tested all sorts of things, several times, uploaded textures, but this is my first mesh. I'm just starting out in blender, I know it's a wash, so there is little chance I'm going to go over my budget and put Ls in my main grid account just to test an item I already know is flawed.

At any rate, on Aditi I get a message saying I need to get qualified to test mesh. Grrr. I filed a support ticket. Now I suppose I just have to wait?

Thanks! It's injurious enough trying to get used to Blender without the added insult of wasting money uploading trial meshes.

(And I did; I discovered I still had L$99 in my account and couldn't resist temptation, and yep, the first attempts were worthless, just like I knew they were.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.