Im Trying To Find A Name Not On Search

ISGI

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im Trying To Find A Name Not On Search Because i updated one of my products and i have to give it to everyone who bought it and some people take there name off the search how would i send out an update to this perticular person on mp without useing the search in world

Also has secondlife Put in a faster way to find certain products Bought and all the names in 1 list instead of going threw a million pages looking for each one cause this would be the greatest addon ever for mp

1 answer to this question

I have never done this, so you may want to contact some of the creators who do.

Some creators update their products, and they have an automated system that monitors the version of the product that people own.  When they rez or wear the product, if it is an older version, an update is automatically sent to them.

I have also seen products that come with an "updater", a special object.  When you rez it, it checks to see what version you have, and what the latest version is, and updates the product if needed.  OpenCollar works in this way.

I found a couple of product updater systems on the Marketplace, but you should talk to some creators who send out updates to find what system(s) they use.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.