Sign in to follow this  
Rio Buridan

SOLD! Full Grandfathered Sim For Sale

I have a full grandfathered sim for sale to the best offer before 6.18.2016. Feel free to drop by and visit Rundas before making your offer!  The transfer fee for a grandfathered sim is $600, so no offer below $600 will be entertained if you wish to remain grandfathered after the purchase.  Grandfathered sims save you $100 per month in tier fees ($195 vs $295 per month). Transfer fees for non-grandfathered sims are $100, so I will entertain any offer above this if you don't wish for the sim to remain grandfathered after purchase. I am rarely in game so I would prefer responses here. Tier date is the 28th of every month.      

Hi, Rio. I'm interested in purchasing your sim. I've sent you a message in world, hopefully we can discuss more in detail there. Thanks!

hi Rio, if not sold I am interested in your grandfathered sim. conttact me at "jrdaxter1@gmail,com" or drop me a line in world to "jr daxter" I get im's off line