I just verified my age and it said I was verified but it won't let me change my age preferences.

Eluid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I did the age verification like three times and I was told that it was acceepted and when I went to change the seach preference it didn't have the adult content and I went to me and preferences and the third option wasn't there. what do I do?

3 answers to this question

Did you relog after verifying your age?

PS: You can also account verify instead of age verify, simply by buying a small amount of Linden Dollar. You can do that on your account page on the SL website (the "Buy L$" link on the left). If you live in the USA, it's enough to add your credit card or PayPal account as payment information. Account verification will get you into almost all adult areas, except for a few (very few) regions that restrict access to age verified residents only.

• Like 1

Theres two ways to verify.  the one you did will get you into anywhere that has "must be age verified" checked in land options.

To get the search as well you have to have some form of payment info on file with LL.

If you have both of these checked make sure you have gone to preferences and selected you wish to see general, moderate, and adult content.

until that is switched it will not let you do adult or moderate searches...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.