Cannot log in

Dayana Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello and thank you for reading!

Since today, i cannot seem to log on this account. I logged on a few times but it disconnect me a few minutes later and when i attempt to teleport in another sim, it crash me in the tp as well. I'm not sure why this is happening. Also when it finally allow me to log on (which is very rarely), it is all messed up. The groups are gone sometimes, the friendlist isn't right,the inventory empty. Things like that.

I attempted to log on an alt and it allowed me once. But even then, the groups were gone and when i opened the official Firestorm Viewer help chat (i use firestorm), it would not let me write my issue in it. What's happening? Did it happen to anyone else? 

It just says logging on... And nothing happens. I also tried to log on a chat viewer, wouldn't let me either. Note that i don't believe it to come from my internet, it seems fine other than SL. Today at least!

Thanks!

I think that there is an issue. Neither I or my roommate can log in since this afternoon either. Keeps telling me wrong password or username, however, I can log in on the website. So far there hasn't been any official Linden Labs updates as to why the game seems to be down but I hope they'll post something soon and are working on it.

i am also having the same issue i cant log in at all ex to the website. i logged on last night just fine uploaded a new mesh i was working on and everything, logged in today to check my shop and for any new messages and it sez my password or acount name is wrong.

but i can log in to the normal websight and everything is fine i thought i got hacked. i know im using the write password as well no mistakes there. another weird thing that has happend to me is the fourms and main SL websight for me have been going inactive giving me a web page canot be reached error.

is there some kinda update or big maintance being done 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.