Can i get a read out or something that will list what i have bought in Market place / shops please?

OriannaBladeQueen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

'My order history'

Going through 'my order history' i noticed i have bought certain items more than once that is my own fault, but is it possible that i am given a read out or something that will show me everything i have bought in the Market place / anywhere please.

I have been going through 'My Order History' trying to list all that i have it is taking me a long time Please there has got to be something i can look at with all my items on...

Yes i wanted it for making sure i have not bought the same item more than once ( too late i did that a few times )  but also i am trying to find items i bought, clean up my very messy inventory. Big hard job todo when alot of items are missing...

2 answers to this question

My Marketplace/My Account/Order History gives a complete history of everything you have bought in the Marketplace since Day One.

The $L Transaction Log on your Dashboard page shows ALL transactions, both on the Marketplace and in world, but only retains 32 days of data.  You can download this data in CSV format and import it into a spreadsheet program.

• Like 2

I am going to assume you are asking because you would like to avoid buying things twice.

Since I only buy things with demos, I get the demo then search Inventory on the item's exact name. If I already have it in inventory, it shows up.

There is no report from te web site that fills this need. You are limited by time. You can only go back a few months.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.