Sign in to follow this  
OriannaBladeQueen

Can i get a read out or something that will list what i have bought in Market place / shops please?

Question

My Marketplace/My Account/Order History gives a complete history of everything you have bought in the Marketplace since Day One.

The $L Transaction Log on your Dashboard page shows ALL transactions, both on the Marketplace and in world, but only retains 32 days of data.  You can download this data in CSV format and import it into a spreadsheet program.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

My Marketplace/My Account/Order History gives a complete history of everything you have bought in the Marketplace since Day One.

The $L Transaction Log on your Dashboard page shows ALL transactions, both on the Marketplace and in world, but only retains 32 days of data.  You can download this data in CSV format and import it into a spreadsheet program.

• Like 2

I am going to assume you are asking because you would like to avoid buying things twice.

Since I only buy things with demos, I get the demo then search Inventory on the item's exact name. If I already have it in inventory, it shows up.

There is no report from te web site that fills this need. You are limited by time. You can only go back a few months.

• Like 1