Sculpted texture swapping

MikeFang Debs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've recently gotten the hang of a sculpt texture program (well, sort of.) I've created some sculpted textures and I'd like to be able to put them in a sculpted object and use a script to cycle through them, changing the object's applied sculpt texture on command. Is there any way to do that with a script? I know you can use llsettexture to change appearance textures, but how about sculpt textures?

• 3 months later...

Not sure if you have found your solution for what you was needing.. and i have been looking for the same thing.. after hours of looking for the solution for a switch of sculpt map to sculpt map by a script to switch between them I found these lines finally..

possibly to add one of the following lines after a touch start or something like and add your sculptie texture id's might achieve your goal maybe.

llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TYPE, PRIM_TYPE_SCULPT, "uuid", PRIM_SCULPT_TYPE_SPHERE]);

llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TYPE, PRIM_TYPE_SCULPT, "uuid", PRIM_SCULPT_TYPE_TORUS]);

llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TYPE, PRIM_TYPE_SCULPT, "uuid", PRIM_SCULPT_TYPE_PLANE]);

llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TYPE, PRIM_TYPE_SCULPT, "uuid", PRIM_SCULPT_TYPE_CYLINDER]);

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.