Where are these eyes?

Kiwayo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I was wondering where these eyes were, Thank you!
Edit:
Nevermind, just wanted to know where these eyes were or if anyone knew would they possibly could be ,but did not expect to get ridiculed and argued with. Thanks to those who politely told me what to do rather than make assumptions.

Founder of the Buzzeri group is Eleri Catlyn with an empty MP store and has no in world store atm - profile says she is moving and be patient.

Send her a Notecard, she says.  Buzzeri also shows her group and name in the LL Websearch in Firestorm.

Kiwayo wrote:

Don't you think that I would've tried al of that already

Which leads me to my answer to your second solution, already tried that, found nothing

searched for it inworld, found nothing.

Exactly the reason why I am asking for help in the first place.

you clearly did nothing, or would have found exactly the same as Shamu said and i already pointed you to

Kiwayo wrote:

Don't you think that I would've tried al of that already .

How would anyone know that ? You asked a question which others easily found the answer to, so no one has reason to think your level of intelligence precludes any assumptions.

Love how people come here asking for help, then abuse those who offer it. 

I kind of equate it to those that get into a vendor's group and ask for a landmark, when truth is that in less time it takes for you to open the group chat box, ask the question in group and wait for someone to send you the land mark, you could have been in the store by simply opening search and typing the name of the store and clicking teleport. Shrugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.