Avatar stuck somewhere... please, HELP MEEEE !!! :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

a few days ago, i sat on a poseball, a bit later i stoped the animation, and from this second, i could not leave the place where the poseball was. I mean i can walk away (slowly, like restrained) but my AVi goes back to this place as soon as i stop walking away. Like "magnetized". And even if i TP to another sim, i can only walk slowly.

I removed all my cuffs, collars, relay... i used a non - RLV viewer, different computers, i stopped all animations and revoked authorizations... i'm still grounded here :(

Coul someone help me about that ? Thanks in advance, i'm tired of being here... And i don't understand

Thanks for your answer, but....

I can do that, or even TP to another sim. But when on another sim, my walk is very slow... And as soon as i go back to that sim where i'm stuck, i'm magnetized to this spot again.

I checked the restrictions. NO restrictions at all are applied, i really don't understand. Any other idea ? :(

thats lag,

lower your graphic preferences if possible,

check your connection,

be aware just speed doesn't mean a lot for SL, it's the quality of the connection that's most important.

if you'r on wifi, go wired

you could try resetting your connection, but if it's a isp problem it won't help

I don't think it's lag. i have other AVis, and they are ok. I have a very good connection, and it has been like that for DAYS, now. I think it's a problem with the script in that poseball that is bugged and wants to keep me here. it would have to be reset, but i can't do it. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.