Where to get a similar tool like Scuptcraftor (made by Contagious Republic)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Experts! .. 

The original Sculptcraftor seems to be web-server-side-broken, but it is still avaliable at SL Marketplace for 4000 Lindens? ;) The creator does not answer anybody anymore and all those creative VIP-members of the 3DBuildEasy Sandbox Community are gone too? Who is responsible for the tools on the SL Marketplace? 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sculptcrafter-inworld-sculptor-free-version-available-too/1622304

If anybody knows a similar tool with the same functionallity, please speak up. 

RealityOfMine wrote:

Hello Experts! I have been warned to come back to SL.. 

The original
Sculptcraftor
seems to be web-server-side-broken, but it is still avaliable at SL Marketplace for 4000 Lindens?
;)
The creator does not answer anybody anymore and all those creative VIP-members of the
3DBuildEasy Sandbox Community
are gone too? Who is responsible for the tools on the SL Marketplace?

It's a common problem unfortunately. You can try to flag it as not advertised and hope LL will remove it from MP.

RealityOfMine wrote:

If anybody knows a similar tool with the same functionallity, please speak up.

Prim Generator converts prims to sculpts, although rather messy ones, wasting lots of vertices. I think that may be inevitable for a prim-to-sculpts generator actually so I suppose SculptCraftor did that too. The Prim Generator made sculpt maps I've seen have had insanely high resolution, adding lots of unnecessary lag, but that may be because they were carelessly post processed in an image editor, I don't know if the script itself is guilty of that sin.

Pointillism is the grandfather of all inworld sculpt creator tools. It's free now and I think that's about the price it's worth. You can use it to create sculpts though - if you have enough patience and only need the good old 32x32 vertice kind.

Sculpt Studio is by far the most flexible and powerful inworld sculpt tool. Rather hard to use though.

I think that's about it. Sculpts kind'a went out of fashion with the mesh revolution and few builders use them seriously these days. That's a bit of a shame really partly because although mesh is better than sculpt 999 times out of a 1000, there's still that 1000th time, partly because there are many great old builders who made eminent sculpts that still hold up well today but can't make a proper mesh to save their lives.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.