Sandra Jarvis

contact support

Question

unless you are a conseirge member, support only has a phone number for billing questions.

if you are at least premium level you can get access to the live chat though for over a year now that has rarely been worth the effort. In all honestly support tickets are your best bet but be prepared to wait for weeks or even months for an answer...  and even then often its canned and takes a reply to escelate it ...

9 answers to this question

unless you are a conseirge member, support only has a phone number for billing questions.

if you are at least premium level you can get access to the live chat though for over a year now that has rarely been worth the effort. In all honestly support tickets are your best bet but be prepared to wait for weeks or even months for an answer...  and even then often its canned and takes a reply to escelate it ...

Chances are you will get told to file a ticket anyway but the numbers are:

Phone (415) 243-9000
Fax (415) 243-9045

If its a billing issue you can use the toll-free number:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

Thanks for the responses.

The thing is, I did file a ticket and their answer is contact support and have log files ready.

So I guess I'll have to wait for their awesome customer service to reply, since I don't have a premium or consierge account :/

Sandra Jarvis wrote:

Thanks for the responses.

The thing is, I did file a ticket and their answer is contact support and have log files ready.

So I guess I'll have to wait for their awesome customer service to reply, since I don't have a premium or consierge account
:/

You said you filed a bug report (JIRA) did you also file a ticket? 

If they post on your JIRA that you need to contact support they usually mean go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and file a ticket. Attach the log file to the ticket too & a link to the JIRA that told you to contact them.

Why all of a sudden do I get an error message on my pocket MV saying I cannot access second life from this computer. It's my iPhone and I have been able to get online through it for a couple of years now. Is anyone else having this issue?

5 hours ago, Sueti Haas said:

still can not get logged in to sl how much longer is it going to be before this problem is fix it has been better the half a day now

Sueti Haas

This is not an SL problem. It is the product of a nationwide/worldwide DDoS attack. We are in the crossfire.

So... there is no answer to your question. As of 1 PM SLT 2/27 SL was pretty much back to normal with 45+k users signed in. There is no guarantee the bad actor(s) won't throw another round of attacks.

still can not get logged in to sl how much longer is it going to be before this problem is fix it has been better the half a day now

Sueti Haas