Sign in to follow this  
drtaylor2016

can anyone help teach me how to be a sl dentist, and all things medical, from the beginner to advanc

Hi im 34 going on 35 from scotland uk im intrested in learning dentistry, morgue stuffm maternity stuff, surgical stuff, nurse, dr, clinic I never seen a med school or a school on sl can teach you those and most of the groups I see are dead groups so can someone please help me Id love to learn it I know its just sl rp but I would love to know what im doing for better rp because im a cheerleader in slcs and intrested in the those feilds and medical side of rping.

Role playing medical procedures treads a fine line between realism and "taking up too much Roleplay time on realism". When others are waiting for their turns to post, total realism is often not desired.

I find it best to summarize and condense real procedures in RP or "Fade to Anestesia" and then pick up after the procedure.

Deltal is outside by area, but Brady has a number of good EMS books available as a reference.