dog? it was an offense? I'm here to take my doubts, I paid to use a service (premium account) and yo

Mily Barthelmess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You have made a mistake, and should apologize.

Look at all three of the answers that people provided to your first post.  Each answer ends with a quotation, under a line at the bottom of the message.  Mine says: "Not as dumb as I look", which is my way of saying that I may look stupid, but I am not. 

Lindal Kidd's message says: "Yes, there ARE great Mainland rentals...in Masocado, baby! Read my blog! Across the Grid With Lindal Kidd", which is her way to let you know that she rents property and has a very helpful blog where you can get answers to many questions about Second Life.

And Syo Emerald's message says: "On the Internet, nobody knows that you are a dog.", which is a common way of saying that everyone is anonymous on the Internet.  Even a dog could send a message, but nobody would know that it was written by a dog.

A comunicacão pode ser difícil quando as pessoas não falam a mesma língua. Antes de ficar com raiva de algo que você lê ou ouve, considere a possibilidade de que você pode ter entendido mal.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.