AZURE ELEGANCE HOTEL NOW HIRING!

Ashuriii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We’re hiring a Hotel Manager

Be a part of something new and exciting! Azure Elegance Hotel and Resort is a new luxury resort and spa dedicated to provide first-rate service to our customers. Our services range from room service and packages, to various amenities expected at a world-class hotel to ensure the comfort of our customers. This is your opportunity to RP in a full service hotel, providing our guests with a unique and special experience. 

Your salary will be 4K per week. As a Hotel Manager you duties vary from maintaining updated documents, to managing your employees and hotel services. However these are just a few duties this role involves. If you’re interested, please apply here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JQnGKEUlcPUC0C0pI29XlY3mIzr8rmF8W3Opk-PhRCA/edit?c=0&w=1

Thanks~

Ashuri Miyuki (ashuriii)

N-Optix HR Manager

Hello 

I am very excited about this job opprotunity and I submitted an application earlier. Though my gf told me I should of been directed to a website for an interview and that did not happen. I would love to set one up though so please feel free to contact me in world Shawn Mynx, or by email at, shawnmynx@gmail.com. Thank you so much and I can't wait to hear from you. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2882 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.