Niamh Kleiner

Where are the Maitreya mesh bodies?

Hi!  I've been searching for the last two days and can't find where to purchase a Maitreya mesh body.  I'm finding everything but with the Maitreya name on it.

Visit the Maitreya store in world.  That's probably the best place to buy any of the Maitreya products.  That's where my alt bought her Maitreya body.

Yes the Maitreya main store is where to go for the body:  you can get a demo version free to test to see how you like it.  I have a few mesh bodies, but the Maitreya is the one I keep going back to.  It allows you to use your slink hands and feet with it if you prefer those.  And a lot of skin makers do make the appliers if you prefer a skin other than the one that comes with the body.  Also there are several shapes included that you can pick from, or you can use your own shape with it.  Just put Maitreya into search under places and you will find it pretty quick. 

• Like 1

Where is the main store ?? You can't find it.  There is Maitreya this and that but nothing to tell you main store !!

Thank you for the link !!!! I appreciate it.   Was in the Second Life Shopping and you get Maitreya everything.  Apparently, everything brands itself as Maitreya.  Thank You again for the link!!

10 minutes ago, pwrofwhy said:

Apparently, everything brands itself as Maitreya. 

no they do not, they only tell you "made for"

47 minutes ago, pwrofwhy said:

So sorry.  They put the word Maitreya in.  Don't want to offend anyone.

It's true. Given the number of merchants trying to sell to Maitreya-body users, they swamp a search on the brand name. I've run into the problem every time I've set off to try a demo of the body and have to try again until I find a useful second word to add.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pwrofwhy said:

Thank you for the link !!!! I appreciate it.   Was in the Second Life Shopping and you get Maitreya everything.  Apparently, everything brands itself as Maitreya.  Thank You again for the link!!

It's true doing a search with just the word Maitreya will end up with a pretty much useless search result.

6 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

no they do not, they only tell you "made for"

Even though it's made for and not made by using the word Maitreya will not result in a good outcome. So a person really needs to be more specific when searching.

4 hours ago, Fionalein said:

It might be helpful to know that there is a Maitreya Lara vendour at the Lelutka store ...

That is a good observation. Also nice to know that about the only place you can buy a Glam Affair system skin anymore is at the Maitreya store for those who are switching to the body and keeping their system head and wanting to match the skins in the Maitreya HUD.

The best way to find the store is to type, Maitreya, into the map search. You'll come up with two choices. Maitreya Isle is the correct one but even if you just try both outcomes it's still a quick find. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Also nice to know that about the only place you can buy a Glam Affair system skin anymore is at the Maitreya store for those who are switching to the body and keeping their system head and wanting to match the skins in the Maitreya HUD.

That's helpful to know when the GA sim was remodeled all the system skins and make-ups were removed from the main store 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

That's helpful to know when the GA sim was remodeled all the system skins and make-ups were removed from the main store 

the tango and phatazz appliers you could use to build your own omegas were too 😞

• Like 1