Hippo Technologies is down?

Cheryne Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've received plenty of support from Casper and his group. Both from him, his bold text moderators and other users.

He's been nothing but kind and pleasant to talk too, even in high stress situations for him. If you're rude to the point that he tells you to ***** off it speaks more about you than him. If you want to be rude and unpleasant, do request a refund from him, he'll give it!

Also as a man who's an IT Consultant and the partial insight I have in how his systems are run, thanks to his openness and the wiki, I have nothing but faith in his technical capabilities as well. I don't think you'll find a better run system than casper's systems. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/3/2018 at 5:40 AM, Centbair Daxeline said:

I have the free option for the normal vender, but mainly lookin for something I had with Hippovend, which is, when  I push an update out, I throw it in a box and it'll send it out to everyone that has a script in it. I liked it since all I have to do it is change one number in item script, delete the old one from the box and throw the new one in the box. No need to log in and such. <.<

There are several systems, some of them free, that do the same. But all of then use public key servers like the one of W-HAT or gridpersister. But those depend on the willingness of the owners of the web to keep them open. They can be closed in any moment.

Best if to use your own server, you do not even need to know PHP, just put the server's key in a text file and make http call to read that text file..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.