Where else can you live, that looks like This?

Ryonen1488303125

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ourhaven
I took this shot at Ourhaven today, 5/25/2016. There are several houses in that shot, but can't really see them, can you? I'll be honest: granted, I cherry picked that photo from my own parcel on the sim. It isn't like, when you live here, you are never going to see a neighbor. But when was the last time you have been to any rental sim, where a shot like that could be taken - at all? (That's me in the shot, by the way.  < waves >)

Maybe you should come by, and look around at a lot or two.

Sunrise Corner Waterfront

Buildable Area: 4224 m (88 x 48)

Private Area: 6656 m (104 x 64)
Surrounding your parcel there is a forested boundary area, ensuring that your parcel remains private and partially secluded from your neighbors. All of those oaks and pines and other landscaping are on sim land. They cost you nothing, so you don't need spend your prims keeping your privacy. Instead, I pay it for you. 

Prims: 1110

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ourhaven/184/37/23

Sunset Corner Waterfront

Buildable Area: 4576 m (88 x 52)
Private Area: 7072 m (104 x 68)
Surrounding your parcel there is a forested boundary area, ensuring that your parcel remains private and partially secluded from your neighbors. All of those oaks and pines and other landscaping are on sim land. They cost you nothing, so you don't need spend your prims keeping your privacy. Instead, I pay it for you. 

Prims: 1203

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ourhaven/35/230/23

IM: Ryonen.Moon (ryonen.resident), Owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.