Sign in to follow this  
Alstria

Looking For Housing in an RP community

I am looking for an apartment on a RP sim. I have been RPing for 20 plus years. Tabletop, chatroom ect. I can play a lot of different roles but my favs are a therapist ( I am a Psych major) A history teacher (History is my minor) as well as many other positions. If I haven't done it I am eager to learn it. Except GOR ...No thank you Throw me a line and I will come and check out your sim

Thanks~

Monica

hi i seen you add your looking for place to rent i have a 1 bedroom house fulley firnshed  with acces to pool and jaquse for rent on the beach  im me for more details 

We're a little different than your average RP sim, but I have one open house on our farming RP sim. RP is fairly light, but that will be the case at most home communities. You can RP whatever position you wish. We have a full farming and crafting system, though, which makes us a bit different than your average family community. Rent is super cheap, as I pay for most of the sim myself. 

Here's a SLURL to the home for rent: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jordan%20First/80/95/29

We have different types of housing in our roleplay sim. Apartments in the palace (large ones), huts in the fishing village, pretty rooms in the harem, Arabian-style tents, and rooms above the tavern. Different rates and different styles for the class and role.

It's a capture sim with an optional (free) capture tag. 1600 Aegean Sea, a slave-trade city, so we welcome all types, including supernaturals. A new RP but we've been around as a rental sim since 2014 and have a lot of residents already. (about 70 on Athanasia.)

This is not Gor - we have pretty lax rules and lots of room for you to develop your own character in the way you like.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Athanasia/235/11/1401