i cant get the Age Verification to work.

Paige Tsuyoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay anither question lol, sorry.  i have been trying to get my age verfied but it will not work, i tried redoing evrything and  used my dl and ssn to it but it still didnt work. and i have been trying it ever since i was 19 im now 21 and i still cant get it to work. what should i do, call sl maybe? and i tried setting up a paypal account but i cant get it verified too.

5 answers to this question

Sometimes it can be a minor thing that will make it fail. If you have a double last name (like Van Gough) enter that without the space between them. The system checks against public records which are often out of date, if your info has recently changed, try older info.

If it continues to fail, you can do it manually, but this is not available to basic (free) accounts. If you are premium or concierge level support, submit a ticket for manual verification.

I was onced being pestered with that issue. But what I did was to submit a trouble ticket to Linden Lab about Account Issues. Luckily they will send you a reply in maximum of 2 weeks. Then they will ask you to send them any of your identification, example like passport or any other things on the list they will send. Well I sent my passport copy to them as a reply. Then after a day, a friend TP'd me to an Adult Sim. We were both surprised, knowing that I wasn't able to TP there before. So I was confirmed age verified. And later on I received the mail from Linden Lab that they had fixed the issue. Hope that will work with yours too! I suggested that to a friend and worked as well! ^__^

Paige Tsuyoi wrote:

Okay anither question lol, sorry.  i have been trying to get my age verfied but it will not work, i tried redoing evrything and  used my dl and ssn to it but it still didnt work. and i have been trying it ever since i was 19 im now 21 and i still cant get it to work. what should i do, call sl maybe? and i tried setting up a paypal account but i cant get it verified too.

That`s good to know Maia, someone else once phoned LL (not a practical solution for most people) and was told to do a wrong ticket that they then picked up and dealt with for her.

Its always worth a try in the hope that you get a support staff member that is sympathetic instead of just replying with the usual, party line that you need to submit the correct ticket. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.