Sign in to follow this  
Texasdudeman

Non violent kidnap rp?

Hey, I am curious...are there any women out there who fantasize about being kidnapped, BUT something that DOESN'T end in being tied up like a hog from the ceiling, ball gagged, brutally violated, collared, beaten or sold off to slavery? ?

Do any women ever think of being a lovely damsel snatched from the security of her home/family by a dashing, but dangerous male, held for ransom or as leverage in a war or whatever. Of course, you depsise your captor who, despite his intentions of only keeping you captive, really desires you. And well...you end up unwillingly in his bed...but more aggressive rp than violence.  She's well cared for despite being his plaything.

Of course, this rp can go in any direction from here...she can escape...they can fall in love..who knows. But do women think about these fantasies anymore?

I've tried finding a rp partner in the damsel and kidnap groups, but women seem to only want to be violently abused and gagged in some dirty alley or dungeon.

IM me if :

1. A longterm RP like this appeals to you.

2. You have a nice avatar (no newbie looking ones, no very short ones, no giant ..ummm..attributes)

3. You know how to emote.

Also I want to hear the opions of the ladies here. thanks!

While I would want to be intially captured, bound and gagged over time i would get used to my captor and those would not be needed, if it ever became anything like Stockholm Syndrome would have to emerge over time

I missed this first time around.

I have a similar fantasy except instead of kidnapped ....

OK, picture this.  A hardened and brutal slaver has someone he detests more than his other slaves and constantly beats them, starves them and does anything he can t humiliate them.  Then along comes the sly trickster who manages to get the slave at a bargain deal  The trickster takes the slave away to a private location where they spend time healing wounds, both physical and emotional, and training the slave with a few simple rules to guarantee the slave's safety.

That's one difference.  The other is that I'm not the slave.

Definitely an interesting idea as I have a thing for bodice ripper romances.  Would it be in conjunction with a bigger rp - medieval or Viking one?  or is this solo (would not mind either way).  If you are interested please contact me and we could discuss this further.  It could be a lot of rp fun.